Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Field Trip Overview

Five days is really a thumbs-up experience for me. There are lots of events there that me myself can’t really forget what happened. Not only of the enjoyment experiences but also of the things I learned from our visitation there.

The said fieldtrip was a five day company tour and seminar in manila. We were divided into two batches for our flight in Cebu Pacific. When we arrived to NAIA, we were divided into three batch for three buses for five days of tour. Each bus has its assigned company to visit. Good thing, Maynilad tours ensured that each bus will have the same travel experiences to refrain from student complaints and other technicalities.

Though the reason for having this fieldtrip was for business matters, we were still given the chance to have some visitation at Tutuban, Trinoma, SM Mall of Asia, Market Market, Enchanted Kingdom, and the People’s Park in the Sky at Tagaytay. For me, one of my unforgettable experience there is when I took a Space Shuttle ride at Enchanted Kingdom. The feeling was totally awesome though it was my first time.

The main target of the fieldtrip is the company tours and seminars of course. There are lots of companies that we have visited. Our batch visited the SSS in Quezon City, First Web Academy in Makati City, UP diliman Quezon City, Ayala Technohub in commonwealth Quezon City, PLDT in Mandaluyong City, TTI or Telecoms Training Institute in Valenzuela, Exist Global in Ortigas Center Pasig, and lastly the MMDA company in Mandaluyong. The best company for me is the TTI for their unique and fast way of networking technology. How I wish I could get a job in any of these companies.


No comments:

Post a Comment